Monday, August 17, 2009

It's My Graduation Day \(^____^)/

Salam'alaik...

Alhamdulillah...finally it's my Graduation Day!

Just wanna dedicate this song to all my beloved July 04 friends, Jan 05 ICT/BIS friends and all graduates.

Special thank you goes to my ex-housemate : Fatima, Filzah Hanis, Dayah and Waro (not forgotten Wana) for celebrating us on that special event.

May the efforts of getting this scroll are being blessed by Allah SWT now and here after.


Receiving Scroll from Vice Chancellor of UTP  
"Graduation (Friends Forever)"
by: VitaminC
And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives 
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change 
Keep on thinking things will always be the same 
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back 
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track 
And if you got something that you need to say 
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day 
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down 
These memories are playing like a film without sound 
And I keep thinking of that night in June 
I didn't know much of love 
But it came too soon 
And there was me and you 
And then we got real blue
Stay at home talking on the telephone 
And we would get so excitedand we'd get so scared 
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair 
And this is how it feels [1] 
 
As we go on 
We remember 
All the times we 
Had together 
And as our lives change 
From whatever 
We will still be Friends Forever 
 
So if we get the big jobs 
And we make the big money
When we look back now 
Will our jokes still be funny? 
Will we still remember everything we learned in school? 
Still be trying to break every single rule 
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man? 
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan? 
I keep, keep thinking that it's not goodbye 
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly 
And this is how it feels 
 
[Repeat 1] 
 
La, la, la, la: Yeah, yeah, yeah 
La, la, la, la: We will still be friends forever 
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there? 
Can we make it somehow? 
I guess I thought that this would never end 
And suddenly it's like we're women and men 
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round? 
Will these memories fade when 
I leave this town I keep, keep thinking that it's not goodbye 
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly 
 
[Repeat 1 (3x)]

Congratulation to all and thanks for your support all this while...till we meet again T_T (sob3x)

6 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah...u hve graduated, how about me??? 6 semesters to go, chaiyok2, sorry la sis, there's no material gift for u from me.. just pray for ur success dunia n akhirat.. All the best for ur master!! teach me SP k..hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. tahniah ina~~

    chaiyo2 utk masters plak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. inaa~~congrats jugak.. nnti i kasi hadiah heheheh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:01 PM

    yeay~
    congrats ina :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe...
    Thanks for the wishes...
    (^____^)

    ReplyDelete